Be prepared for emergencies at home, on the job, or out in the bush. The Trauma Pak III gives you the power to stop bleeding with the basic trauma tools and medical supplies you need to take action until medical professionals arrive.
This compact trauma kit features a WoundStop® trauma dressing, which combines a trauma pad and gauze to apply direct pressure and stop potentially fatal blood loss, reducing the risk of shock. This clinically-proven wrap from Persys Medical can be self-applied and includes a closure bar to keep the dressing securely in place. Inside the trauma pack, you'll also find emergency essentials like EMT trauma shears to help you access the wound, nitrile gloves for personal protection, and gauze dressings to help manage the wound.
- Designed for Immediate Response: Respond quickly to control severe bleeding. Contains the essentials you need to stop bleeding fast
- Trauma Response Instructions: Prepare yourself with life-saving first aid information. Fully comprehensive illustrated guide
- 4” Pressure Trauma Dressing: Apply direct pressure to wounds with the pressure trauma dressing (Israeli Bandage), which combines gauze, pressure bar, and trauma pad to stop bleeds
- Windlass Tourniquet: Stop persistent bleeds with the windlass tourniquet, the most well-known, military-style tourniquet, which can be applied over clothing
- Compact & Lightweight: Have the tools you need to stop severe bleeding wherever you go. The Trauma Pak III weighs only 225g and is a compact addition to your glove box, range bag, backpack, or first aid kit.
- Emergency Essentials: Follow medical best practices while providing emergency care. The trauma pack contains nitrile gloves for proper protection and a marker for writing the time on the tourniquet or patient notes.
Size: 19 x 21.5 x 5cm
|Brand||Adventure Medical Kits|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ziptac users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.