The must have companion for overnight adventures ... the Mountain Series Hiker contains carefully-selected first aid supplies to treat common on-the-trail injuries and illnesses. This hiking first aid kit features essentials ranging from Moleskin and antiseptic wipes to EMT shears and a trauma pad.
First aid supplies are organized into clearly-labeled, injury-specific compartments under the Easy Care Organization System, making it easy to find what you need quickly. The water-resistant bag has durable, semi-transparent pockets to keep the contents safe and dry, and a reflective mountain logo so you can quickly find the kit in the dark.
Blisters, sprained ankles and wounds won't slow you down for long with this portable medical kit. Comprehensive yet compact, the Mountain Hiker kit is the lightweight addition to your hiking gear that prepares you and a friend for whatever you may experience during a weekend on the trail.
Size: 15.24cm x 8.89cm x 12.70cm
Weight: 196 g
Group Size: 1 - 2 People
Trip Duration: 1 - 2 Days
Ideal for: Hiking, Paddle Sports, Backpacking, Climbing, Road | Mountain Biking, Camping
WOUND CARE / BURN / BLISTER
- 1 x Wilderness First Aid Guide
- 1 x Elastic Bandage, 5 cm
- 1 x EMT Shears
- 4 x Sterile Gauze Dressing, 7.5 cm x 7.5 cm
- 2 x Sterile Gauze Dressing, 5 cm x 5 cm
- 1 x Non-Adherent Sterile Dressing, 5 cm x 7.5 cm
- 1 x Gauze Bandage, 5 cm
- 1 x Tape, 2.5 cm x 2.25 m
- 14 x Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped
CUTS & SCRAPES
- 5 x Easy Access Bandages™, Fabric, 2.5 cm x 7.5 cm
- 5 x Easy Access Bandages™, Fabric, Knuckle
- 3 x Butterfly Wound Closure
- 1 x Splinter/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 x Safety Pin
- 3 x After Bite® Wipe
- 1 x Trauma Pad, 12.7 cm x 22.8 cm
- 2 x Nitrile Glove
*Contents are subject to change without notice.
|Brand||Adventure Medical Kits|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ziptac users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.