- Sold Out
- 0 Reviews
The comfort light mattress is a great balance between comfort and weight. You are sure to get a great nights sleep.
- > Ultralight
- > Dual Layer Construction
- > Multi function valve
The Sea to Summit Comfort Light Sleeping Mat Series is a happy medium between ultrlight packability and ultimate comfort, it is the most popular of the hiking mattresses available from Sea To Summit. This is the standard model that is great for moderate and warm weather trips.
- Airstream pump is integrated into the stuff sack
- Air Sprung Cells™ conform to your body shape
- Dual-layer construction in the torso for maximum comfort
- Single layer construction in the head and legs to reduce weight
- Multi-function valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning
- Extrusion TPU lamination that is vastly superior to roll-to-roll lamination
- Includes a repair kit for easy puncture repairs in the field
- R Insulation Rating: 1.0
- Length: 184cm
- Width: 55cm
- Thickness: 6.3cm
- Weight: 515g
- Packed Size: 20 x 9cm
- Length: 201cm
- Width: 64cm
- Thickness: 6.3cm
- Weight: 615g
- Packed Size: 23 x 9cm
|Brand||Sea To Summit|
- Includes an Airstream™ Pump that is integrated into the stuff sack for quick and easy inflation.
- Air Sprung Cells™ conforms to your body shape, providing a more even dispersion of pressure across the mattress for a more comfortable nights sleep
- The Comfort Light range features dual-layer construction in the torso for maximum comfort and insulation and single layer construction in the head and legs where it’s needed less.
- Multi-function valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort.
- Extrusion TPU lamination is vastly superior to roll-to-roll lamination, helping to prevent delamination.
- Includes a repair kit for easy puncture repair in the field.
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ziptac users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.