The Rite in the Rain Staple-Bound Notebook is compact, flexible enough to slip into a pocket, and its durable cover defends against weather and wear. The patented paper is water-resistant, archival-grade, and available page patterns are optimized for your data collection.
This is a notebook that can be taken anywhere and survive any weather. The bright orange colour is easy to find amongst your gear you can once again reclaim the joy of putting pen (or pencil) to paper.
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 24 pages / 12 sheets per notepad. All-weather paper repels water, sweat, grease, mud, and will even survive an accidental laundry mishap.
- COVER MATERIAL: Field-Flex Mud and water run right off, protecting your field notes in adverse weather conditions.
- BINDING: Tough nickel-plated rust-resistant staples hold the notebook together.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: When wet, use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an all-weather pen like a Fisher Space Pen. Standard ballpoints and permanent markers will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead or wash off Rite in the Rain Paper.
- ARCHIVAL RECYCLABLE PAPER: Rite in the Rain's archival-grade paper resists stains, survives moisture, and lasts a lifetime in storage. Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable.
- Dimensions: 83mm(w) x 118mm(h)
- Cover Material: Orange
- Binding: Side stapled
- Paper Weight: 32#
- Number of Pages: 24 (numbered)
- Weight: 50g (3-pack)
|Brand||Rite in the Rain|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ziptac users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.