The Ridgeline Day Hunter Plus was designed for the day hunter who likes to venture well of the beaten path and needs to carry a bit of extra gear, or it can be utilised as an ultralight pack for overnight hiking trips. It features the most advanced lightweight backpack technology available, the fully adjustable padded airmesh harness system makes this an extremely comfortable pack to carry for all sizes and body shapes, weighing in at just 1.1kg with all the features required by a serious hunter, this is the ultimate day hunting pack or even makes a great lightweight hiking bag.
The hybrid top loading design zips down past half way for easy acces to all of your gear without having to remove everything and the external pocket is generously sized to carry a range of frequently accessed items. The orange internal lining provides great contrast to find gear even in low light conditions.
Built from a combo of advanced 300D and 600D ripstop polyester fabrics that are made from recycled plastic bottles using the latest recycling technology that creates a stronger more durable material that remains lightweight making it ideally suited for backpacks. Each backpack is made from up to 28 recycled bottles.
- Hydration bladder compatible
- Waterproof rain cover included
- 100% Recycled 300D ripstop polyester
- Water resistant TPU coating on fabric
- Removable waist strap + sternum strap
- Detatchable rifle carrying scabbard
- Fully adjustable padded airmesh harness system
- YKK Zippers
- Easy access external pocket for small items
- Quiet paracord zipper pulls
- 4x side compression straps
- Capacity: 35L
- Colour: Beech
- Weight: 1.11kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ziptac users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.