The Pathfinder 64oz Stainless bush pot was designed as a small group cooking pot that can be used to boil water or cook up a nice meal for a small family. As withh all Pathfinder stainless products it can be used to cook directly on the fire or you could whip yourself up a quick bushcraft tripod to suspend it above the coals.
- Can be used to cook directly on the fire
- Suitable for use with gas stoves
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Strong bail handle on top for carrying or hanging
- Heavy gauge bat wing handles
- Stainless Steel lid with heavy duty "D" ring
- Easy pouring spout
- Height: 133mm (5.25")
- Width: 146mm (5.75")
- Capacity: 1.9L (64 oz.)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ziptac users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.