Then Oztrail Starlight tent is ideal for hiking and bushwalking thanks to its compact size and light weight. It is very quick and easy to put up and will last you for many years of use out on the trails. With room for two and a small footprint so it's ideal for situations where space is at a premium. Single East-West pole design makes setup very easy and quick while reducing the weight you need to carry.
- Single East-West pole design for quick set up and light pack weight
- Concealed posts at the foot end of the tent increase the foot room inside
- Large O-door at the head of the tent for easy entry and great ventilation
- Super compact Drysack style rip-stop polyester carry bag
- Sturdy pegs included
- Pre-attached guy ropes
- Ripstop Polyester Fly - 3000mm hydrostatic water head rating for exceptional defence against wind and rain.
- Inner Tent - Polyester with No-See-Um mesh windows for ventilation but no biting insects.
- Heavy Duty Dryfloor with 5000 mm hydrostatic water head keeps you dry inside the tent.
- Durallium 7001 Gold alloy poles with T-6 temper and 7075 tensile strength provide increased strength for less weight.
- Two easy to find wall managers. Overhead Loft Gear Storage.
- No-See-Um Mesh - Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation.
- Front vestibule allows you to control your environment by closing it off if necessary or leaving it open for more ventilation.
- #5/#8 Coil zips for windows. #5 Coil zips for doors. Easy Grip zipper puller makes it easy to operate zips in all conditions even with gloves on.
- Climate Rating: 3 Season
- Sleeps: 2 Adults
- Floor Area: 230 x 120 cm
- Vestibule area: 65 x 120 cm
- Head Height: 85cm
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Packed Size: 16 x 42 cm
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ziptac users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.