The Mora Bushcraft was designed with bushcrafters in mind. This exclusive survival package includes a customised survival sheath that features and attached diamond knife sharpener along with a swedish firesteel.
This heavy duty knife is 3.2mm thick at the spine which is ground off at 90° so it can be used to strike the included ferro rod. The High-Vis Orange colour makes it stand out in the bush so your knife will be easy to find and wont have you searching around on the ground which could lead to potential injuries in a survival situation.
- 90° Spine for striking fire strikers
- Moulded polymer handle
- Built-in diamond sharpener on sheath
- Ferro rod included sparks at 3000°c and works in all weather
- Up to 7000 strikes on ferro rod
- Overall Length: 232mm
- Blade Length: 109mm
- Blade Thickness: 3.2mm
- Blade Material: Sandvik 12C27 Stainless Steel
- Steel Hardness: 57-58 HRC
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ziptac users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.