- Only 2 Left!
- 0 Reviews
Ensure all of your knives stay razor sharp with the worlds most popular guided knife sharpening system.
- Great for all plain edges
- 5 Stone Kit
- Honing oil included
The Deluxe 5 Stone Lansky Knife Sharpening System is a highly versatile kit that will have you sharpening up every blade in sight. From reconditioning old worn out blades to touching up the edges on your most prized possesions, this lansky kit is sure to get the job done.
Angle constancy is the most critical and the most elusive element of hand sharpening. The Lansky Controlled-Angle System is a guided knife sharpening system that ensures that your knife edge sharpens to the exact bevel you specify. Designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time, regardless of your sharpening ability. Excellent for beginners and advanced users alike. The original and legendary Controlled-Angle System is the ultimate in Knife Sharpening technology.
The Lansky Controlled-Angle Sharpening Systems allow the user to select the sharpening angles that are best suited for their knife's intended use. The four sharpening angles and their uses are listed below:
17° Angle - A severe angle recommended for razor blades, fillet knives or similar tools. An extremely sharp but delicate edge.
20° Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and slicing knives.
25° Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
30° Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that cut cardboard, rope or carpets. Best for heavy duty use.
The Lansky Universal Controlled-Angle Sharpening System features:
- Extra Coarse Black Hone: (70 Grit) For removing material and reprofiling the edges
- Coarse Red Hone: (120 grit) for edge reconditioning
- Medium Green Hone: (280 grit) for sharpening and less frequent touch-ups
- Fine Blue Hone: (600 grit) for most frequent touch-ups to keep your blade paper-slicing sharp
- Ultra Fine Yellow Hone: (1000 grit) For polishing up your edges to give them a nice reflective shine
- Honing Oil: Specially Formulated for sharpening
- Multi-angle clamp: to hold the blade securely
- Guide Rods: One for every hone
All Lansky knife sharpener systems also include:
- Extra long knife clamp screws for thicker blades
- Storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ziptac users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.