The Klarus XT30R is a purpose built torch for long range hunting, spotlighting or search & rescue applications. The 1800 Lumen output and 820 metre maximum beam distance combine together to make an ideal flashlight for precise long distance viewing that will not wash out and flood your scope or binocular lenses. The magnetic USB charging systems ensure that you can keep your Torch battery topped up whilst on the go and anywhere there is a USB port available.
Three built in switches allow for precise operation in a wide variety of situations and the option of adding the TRS1 remote switch. The lightweight aluminium design will keep you on target and will ensure that you will barely notice you are carrying the torch.
- Features the CREE XHP35 HI D4 LED
- Ready to use with the included rechargeable battery pack
- The simple interface is easy to operate and learn
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- Patented dual tail switch controls
- Battery load management system
- Temperature protection System (ITS
- LED battery capacity indicator
- CNC Machined aluminum body with Mil-spec HAIII hard anodizing
- Hardened mineral glass lens with AR coating is scratch resistant
- Compatible with 25.4mm or 1" Rail mounting and scope mounting systems
- 50000 hour LED lifespan
- Battery: Integrated 3400mAh 7.4v Battery Assembly
- Charging: Magnetic USB charging interface
- Switch: Dual-Switch Tail Cap + Side Switch
- Size: (Head Diameter) 58mm (Body Diameter) 25.4mm x (Length) 250.3mm
- Weight: 354g (Including battery pack)
- Waterproof: IPX8 waterproof rating
- Included accessories:
- 1x lanyard
- 1x spare o-ring
- 1x battery pack
- 1x holster
- 1x USB charging cable
If the flashlight should prove defective, the product will be repaired or replaced, under the above terms. Please contact KLARUS or your authorised KLARUS retailer for warranty return instructions.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ziptac users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.