- Only 3 Left!
- 0 Reviews
Save some weight whilst still being able to cook warm tasty meals with this great stove that packs down small and performs up there with the best of them.
- Efficient fuel saving design
- Precise flame control
The Companion Pro Nano Hiking Stove is a high performace compact cooking system that is designed to cook with optimum efficiency.
Weighing in at just 72g, you wont even notice its there but you will surely be glad when it comes time for some meal prep out in the bush, this hiking stove features folding pot supports to allow most pots to sit directly on top and the built in ignitor makes it easy to cook without needing an external ignition source.
- Lightweight & compact design
- Stainless steel & aluminium construction
- Full flame precision wire controller
- 1L Boiling time: 3.5 mins
- Impact proof carry case included
- Compatible with most screw on gas canisters
- Output: 12000 BTU
- Gas Type: Butane
- Fuel Consumption: 280g/h
- Injector: 0.3mm
- Dimensions: 55mm x 32mm x 75mm
- Weight: 72g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ziptac users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.