- Sold Out
- 0 Reviews
Make 4 interest-free payments of $27.49 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Specially tailored for hunting and fishing groups with the capability to deal with severe injuries.
- > Hunting & Fishing Specific
- > Fully Comprehensive
- > Remote Area Capable
Hunting and fishing demand specially-tailored gear, which is why Adventure Medical Kits has created the Whitetail kit. Designed for recreational hunters and fishermen on trips up to four days long, the Whitetail contains supplies to treat the most common injuries, including penetration wounds from bullets or arrows, fish hook removal, stabilizing sprains and stopping severe bleeding. Weighing just one pound and compact enough to fit in any pack, the Whitetail is required equipment on your next hunting/fishing adventure!
- 6 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 4 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 3 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 2 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
- 3 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 3 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair)
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care Bleeding
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"Blister / Burn
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 1 - EMT Shears, 4"
- 1 - Pencil
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 - After Bite Wipe
- 9 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care Wound
- 1 - Skin Tac Topical Adhesive Wipes
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
Trip Duration: 1 - 4 Days
SIZE: 19 x 15 x 5cm
Contents are subject to change. Some items may not be available in our Australian approved kits.
- WEIGHT: 453g
- SIZE: 19 x 15 x 5cm
|Brand||Adventure Medical Kits|
- Easy Care First Aid System
Supplies are organised by injury type
- Clean and Close Wounds
Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains
Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures
- Stop Blisters Before they Start
Die-cut Moleskin plus Skin Tac™ topical adhesive to protect against the hiker's #1 injury
- Provide Hospital-Quality Care
Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care
- Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine By Eric A. Weiss, M.D.
The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ziptac users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.