- Sold Out
- 0 Reviews
Specially tailored for hunting and fishing groups with the capability to deal with severe injuries.
- Hunting & Fishing Specific
- Fully Comprehensive
- Remote Area Capable
Hunting and fishing demand specially-tailored gear, which is why Adventure Medical Kits has created the Whitetail kit. Designed for recreational hunters and fishermen on trips up to four days long, the Whitetail contains supplies to treat the most common injuries, including penetration wounds from bullets or arrows, fish hook removal, stabilizing sprains and stopping severe bleeding. Weighing just one pound and compact enough to fit in any pack, the Whitetail is required equipment on your next hunting/fishing adventure!
- 6 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 4 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 3 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 2 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
- 3 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 3 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair)
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care Bleeding
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"Blister / Burn
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 1 - EMT Shears, 4"
- 1 - Pencil
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 - After Bite Wipe
- 9 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care Wound
- 1 - Skin Tac Topical Adhesive Wipes
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
Trip Duration: 1 - 4 Days
SIZE: 19 x 15 x 5cm
Contents are subject to change. Some items may not be available in our Australian approved kits.
- WEIGHT: 453g
- SIZE: 19 x 15 x 5cm
|Brand||Adventure Medical Kits|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ziptac users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.